"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Wednesday, April 28, 2010

[Wed,28April2010]It is 8.20am in the morning, and Darling and baby are still sleeping. Somehow I couldn't continue sleeping after feeding BB milk, so I uploaded pictures into baby's FB and tag Darling otw. =)

Then I browse through people's fb pictures and set myself thinking. Darling and I have such a long time not been couple-ling for a long time already. In the sense(don't get it wrong)... We've not been to shopping and eating out, I mean just the two of us alone... When is it gonna happen? Only when Darling reads the blog and laugh at this post, then we'll find some time tgt...

Seriously, I want some time out with Darling and do what a couple does. LOL. Eat, drink, talk, hold hands, etc...Not in a coffee shop but in a shopping centre... Not in Westmall but in Town... =P

Wednesday, April 28, 2010