Sunday, January 03, 2010
Yesterday's bedtime was a hilarious night for me and a pokey night for Darling!
When he went to the toilet to pee, I swapped his "heavy" bolster with my "light" bolster and used his blanket to cover "his" bolster.(He knows the difference between his bolster and mine and prefers his to mine)
The twist was that... when he came back from the toilet, he went onto the bed and immediately cover himself with "his" bolster and blanket not noticing that somthing was not right. ( I actually diverted his attention by saying that the baby is moving- so he sayang my stomach) After that, I started laughing hysterically and Darling thought I was mad with the sudden crazy witch laugh and then went to slp covering his whole body with his blanket (including his head)... I continued laughing then stopped for a momment, hugging his bolster...
ta-da! when I stopped laughing, Darling started giggling; He finally noticed that his bolster was swapped! LOL... den we both laughed crazily... He said I diverted his attention... hahahahhaha!!! =P
Sunday, January 03, 2010