Tuesday, January 26, 2010
(Mon, 25Jan 2010) Went to GlenE for CTG scan and for consultation. Nothing much to talk about with the doctor plus got nth to ask him just that we listened to him saying blood pressure OK, urine test OK but weight NOT OK. CTG scan was fine and he said that I was counting the baby's movement correctly... =)
I increased 1.8kg within 10 days and doctor say too much weight gain(high blood sugar level) isn't good for mother and baby.(google it to find out why if you're interested... I'm too lazy to type it out). Dr Chew told me to take Blood sugar test on my next visit (pricking of middle finger again) to make sure that I ain't "high in blood sugar"... It'll be my fourth or fifth finger prick ever since the "too much" weight gain...
Next visit to doctor's clinic will be on Monday(1st Feb2010) and I guess it has become 7 days instead of 10 days because I left 1 months 1 day to delivery... Wonder if my delivery date will delay? Just hope it won't be before 14 feb or on 14 feb... if come out before 14 feb, baby will be born in the year of OX and will not be the same as his papa(tiger year) already. Anyway, I dunno if it works but I told baby to come out on 25 feb (exactly the EDD given by gynae)...p.s, I also told baby some other things... LOL...
I think I have many things to worry here and there... About baby's health and his delivery date... Hope everything goes smoothly. =)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010