"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Work's Over! Finally!
But I'm so bored right now. Nothing to do; well listening to some songs from my bro's blog... No drama is nice to watch for the moment. I want to go out but am lazy to do so. Also no one to accompany me...Friends are all in school studying while I'm resting in my transient nest...
House is still and just under renovation and lots of work gotta be done there. And well, the main hacking has been done. Darling injured himself with cuts on his finger and hand while helping out on Monday; he's our house contractor. LOL.
Today, the workers job is to clear the debris within one day as it's expensive to "rent" skip tanks to discard the debris away.
SO here I am, bored!
Anyway, I love Subway food... Ytd ate "subway melt" while darling ate "roasted beef"... =)
I still want subway!
Maybe when we move into our house, I'll make my own subway meal... LOL... =P

Wednesday, November 11, 2009