"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, August 30, 2009

Right after exams, it's the start of attachment... Zzz... 2months plus of work with a meagre pay but higher than most of my friends. Heard that my pay is the highest so far. HOwever, I'm working 5 and a half day week which means I've to work on Saturdays too. =( Tiring and when I get to sleep, I always dream I'm working, always sorting the papers/invoices. What a "nice" dream. One week down though.

It's raining now and is a good time to sleep but guess I'm not going to sleep in case I dream of work again. haha.

Going down for facial later (at 12pm) though not exactly below my blk but is the blk just beside mine. Must endure pain...=X

Sunday, August 30, 2009