"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm so bored right now. Want to eat but got nothing to eat. =X Rather is snack on something. The Calbee hot and spicy (I bought it) had been "devoured" last night, not by me. LOL. Now got nth to makan. I don't want to o down to buy. NO!

And then, my darling replied his last sms with a "Ic"; I know! he don't want to talk to me so he ended with a "Ic" so that i can't continue with the sms. :(

Want to play Bejewelled Blitz but... the website is under maintenance. WTH.

Well, when I'm really bored, I wished that I'm in school. But when I'm in school, I hope that the weekends or holidays are nearing. LOL. So contradicting.

Ok, anyway, one and a half hour time ( now time check is 1200), i'm going for tuition. Tuition starts at 2pm today. Teaching science- The human system. =]

Thursday, June 18, 2009