Wednesday, June 03, 2009
hello!
I know that I've not blogged for along time and am wondering if Darling still reads my blog... LOL...
So now i'm blogging when my darling is oversea (Malaysia) to attend his brother-in-law's sister's wedding... LOL... yup, he's evil, nv bring me go! (no lah, he wanted to but i've got lessons on Thursday and he doesn't want me to skip =P)
Slightly update you what happened during the month of May... like:
I gave up one of my students to my friend to teach with me... The kid that i've been grumbling about. =X Mother's day celebrated at Trader's hotel, Father's BIrthday celebrated at Dian Xiao ErDarling bringing me to view Bukit Batok flats (but I didn't quite enjoy it... cuz...) Oh, and he recently submitted the HLE application forms. Preparing for tests and I still have two more tests next week! One presentation, another written test. Boring! Boo!ANyway, I gotta go for tuition @ 3pm- 4.30pm today. Maybe studying for my NExt thursday test after tuition. =) HArdworking girl huh? No, I'm not!
Wednesday, June 03, 2009