"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, April 24, 2009

It has been a long time since I last updated...
Busy, lazy and internet connection has got some part to play in it. =P

Now, I'm trying hard to focus(hope that my enthusiasm would last). Hopefully, tomorrow I'll receive some phone calls, arranging for viewings and start earning money (happily ever after). Also hope that the tenant wouldn't be staying on so that I can also advert that unit for another owner. --> means more money! It actually seems easy but at the same time, difficult. =(

I've been sick for the past two weeks and is recovering. So for the past two weeks, I've been "fasting" and abstaining from spreading the virus to darling. It's not a good feeling after all to not XXX, properly.

Friday, April 24, 2009