"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, March 08, 2009

Chong and I went to ECP this afternoon to blade and cycle, respectively. =)

After the strenuous exercise of approx 20km, we went to Carl's Jr and then decided to eat at KFC alas.OK, it's putting fats back time. LOL

While eating, he started saying that our kids (next time) should not come to such places to eat. It's not really becuz of the unhealthiness but rather the chicken itself.

Chong mentioned that the chicken has been injected with growth hormones so that the chicken will grow bigger and fatter faster. So in another words, children who eat chicken injected will experience puberty at an younger age. Maybe, our children can eat it but not always eat like we do. LOl.

It's not about not wanting the kids to grow up faster. But true enough, those who have puberty earlier are more prone to getting baby earlier.

Another one... drinking Soya Milk will increase female hormones, so I think I should drink more. So darling should drink lesser but he drank most of it just now, thinking that I did not want it already. Jolly bean Soya milk is not bad afterall. It's sweet. =P

Well now,my shoulder is sun-burnt. Red and abit itchy.

Sunday, March 08, 2009