Thursday, March 05, 2009
I think I heard Chong mentioning "about my blog". Yes, I forgot to reply but I heard it. LOL. Yah, I can save coins ok? that's why I nv say save dollar notes...
Anyway, watching Slumdog Millionaire left my shoulder aching @ GV (yesterday with Chongky darling). Maybe the sits are crammed compared to Cathay. Apart from that, the story is OMGly great. Just that there's this on-off flash back but you still can understand cuz the story flows.
Now, i'm just in school just as boredom surges, I'm blogging. LOL.
I would be going down to paya lebar with a teammate (meixuan) to get the signature and company stamp from the supplier. I learnt that we're at the supplier's mercy instead of the supplier are at our mercy. =X Ok, I really hate going down to PL but by 11am if the supplier doesn't fax or reply my email, i'm getting my butts hell down that place. Still, I need to come back for balloon sculpturing workshop which I volunteered and is interested in attending. LOL. Must pay $2.00 though. Affordable
Thursday, March 05, 2009