"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So I looked fierce? LOL... I can't believe it!

Got my results (a one-to-one consultation) from these few supervisors namely, Miss Edwina Lim, Miss CHing, Ms Charmaine Khoo and Ms Belinda Loh. Well, direct and more closer supervisors are none other than Miss Lim and Miss Ching. Well, apart from the 'A' that I got for my results, the comment by Miss Lim ade me ponder.

She commented: "I see a mirror of myself in you..." She meant that I was serious in my work, agreesive(like a tom boy) at times when I'm talking to my teammates and they looked upon me as a leader. LOL. OK, I got it. Sandra (not only her) also mentioned that I looked fierce initially if I don't talk to her. wOw! I didn't know I can instil such feelings in them. However, she said that this might not work out in future and I should be more subtle instead. LOL. Besides that, she said that my overall work is very good. LOL. OK.

No wonder there's this once that Miss Lim took the opportunity to ask me some questions. LOl.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009