"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, January 17, 2009

Went to see the doctor today and he asked me from where and what I'm studying, in which year. LOl. Ok, then he started asking me if I got headache, vomit, fever and joints pain (symptoms of Dengue Fever) Well, I have all symptoms except joint pains. If my neck pain is joint pain den I'm having dengue? LOl

So he took my temperature twice. First was 38.9 degrees and second became 39 degrees. LOl. Den I was like huh?!

He told me not to worry cause if it's above 39.7 den got something to worry about. Cuz the ear temperature should be slightly higher? In fact, when I took my temp at home, it was only 37.5 degrees today. ytd highest record was 38.2 degrees. Nice right?

Somehow, after eating the prescribed medication, I'm feeling much better now; I'm not feeling cold but I'm sweating because I feel hot all of a sudden. In the morning, my body felt cold. So the viral tablet is really effective. LOL. He also gave me vitC cuz I said I feel like vomiting. NIce taste.

Still, he said that if by Tues I'm not Ok, I've to take blood test as it might be Dengue Fever.

Saturday, January 17, 2009