"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I like eating but I don't like to be fat.
I like air-con but don't like to be cold. End.

These two days, particularly Monday and Tuesday have been worthwhile becuz I listened attentively in class. Today, I bothered to present my "team work" to Mr X and the class. He commended on my "group work" and said "well done!" LOL. K, after the groups have presented, he allowed us for a break of 15 minutes.

So, here comes the best part. LOL. He was not embarrassed to tell the whole class that he taught us wrongly and that group 1's answer was more exact. LOL. So my answer was initially correct but incorrect to a certain degree. LOL. OK, but it wasn't difficult to change the fact in my head for a while. LOL.

Anyway, I thought that my tuition starts at 3.30pm but realised that it's starting at 4pm instead. Nothing big deal, just that I got more time to study for my CS test tmr. Comprising of lesson 1 to 3 in which I still have not started on L3.

Little sparrows are visiting my parrot's cage and he entertains them by cat whistling and prob saying hello? LOl. Cute.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009