"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, December 27, 2008

Had a wonderful and fun night yesterday at Siti's Chalet.

We or rather Siti's family bbq-ed while we sit, chat and eat, not forgetting they celebrated my birthday and taking polaroid photos and they each got to take one home. The prettier looking ones too. =)

Julia and her bf left around 7.30pm to catch Austria and left me, serene and Siti, and her family members. Still, we had fun playing UNO and I think siti can't stand my loud voice cuz she asked me to speak softly. LOl. Chalet lah, Siti.(ps. she won't see this. Lol.) I love playing with them. Wished I had spend the whole night with them, playing. But. Siti's eldest brother is bad lah. LOl. Come sabo me. Never play but helped his younger brother to attack his sister and me. LOl. Fun =D

Labels:


Saturday, December 27, 2008