"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, December 08, 2008

Why are more buses getting in an accident nowadays?

When I was on the way home, I saw a bus rammed(it was there when I past by) a railing which caused the whole of Yishun cross junction traffic lights to malfunction. The bus looked sturdy but not the damaged railings. NO one was inside the bus by the time I was there and I think the driver managed to escape unscath.

Next, I went to TTSH to see my grandmother who was hospitalised because the bus braked hard that caused her to kneel both knees on the ground. She was sitting on the chair though( as said by her) and imagine the impact that she suffered. Poor Old Lady. Well, I wonder what kind of bus drivers are these people. I'm wondering if they're "cheap labours" ( if you can read in between the lines ). I wondered how they got their liscence from? Underhand? or Legally? Well, many cases of reckless drivers nowadays. I want to be blessed.

Moreover, on the traffic light to right turn after khatib station, the taxi driver in front of us didn't noticed that the arrow went green. So I thought to myself: If Chong isn't going "honk" him, well, I'm going to. Yet, when I placed my hand on the honk, chong was quicker to react than me. He was quick. LOL.

Monday, December 08, 2008