"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, December 15, 2008

The journey to HuaLien was long for all I can remember. Partly because the "huo che" was also travelling at a slow speed, slowler than a normal train. LOl.
When we reached our destination, we found out that there were no tour buses around to bring us around Hualien. Taxi were our only resort. We had a totally dirty taxi with the old uncle chewing on bettel nuts and I see his teeth so red and dirty like the taxi. Ok, bad impression. =(
Well, I didn't really like to be in dangerous place and the place in Hualien is v. dangerous. Why? there are rock mountatins and there are signs that we should be careful in case of falling stones. Moreover, it's a mountain which means there are deep openings and if u're scared of heights, please dun go. LOL. Overall, if there isn't gonna be falling stones, I would love it though I'm also afraid i might fall n die there. Got no balls in which is physically true. LOl. Existence of snakes are warned thru the signs and I really got no balls. LOl. I told chong not to go in and walk so we u-turned back.
Expensive journey cuz the taxi driver charged us 2500yuan which is equivalent to S$125 all the way to Hualien train station. N the best part is that the "min su" we're staying was a great distance away from where we alighted.
However, the min su was not bad with breakfast provided for us. the breakfast down the roads were simply delicious.

Monday, December 15, 2008