"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, December 14, 2008

When both of us(chong and I) reached Taiwan, we were warmly welcomed by a 'tour guide' and he brought us along to eAT! It was no other than his fren just made in Singapore, James Lin. Food were all paid by him. =D
When I say James is a big eater, u know what that means. LOL. He brought us to particularly three places that I can't remember but liked the food very much. First we went to eat "lu rou" rice and some kinda soup with meat and bamboo shoots inside. The lu rou rice is superb!
After that, still not enough. He brought us to eat beef at a 100+ years old restaurant and it was the nicest that we've eaten. The meat was tender and not chewy at all. No strong beef taste. Yummy. =)
On the way, he bought for us some green dates (looks like green apple) and big oranges.
In between, he dropped us at the dunno what musuem in which I didn't quite like cuz I dun enjoy seeing cultural stuff. Moreover, the musuem was closing at 5pm which means that we had only 30 mins to walk around.
Mr Lin came to fetch us again and brought us to buy the "tai tie" tickets to Hualien. Following, cuz it's evening already, he brought us to a restaurant to eat steak made by one famous chef renowned to serve the world's richest man(am I right?). Initially, he ordered three thinking that we could eat alot. But after hearing that we were full, he said to pack one back and then James shared half of the well-done steak with me while chong had the steak all by himself. LOL. In between the talks, he thought that I was a medical student just because I mentioned about health and stuffs. Haha.
The whole day was an eating expedition day and the first meal was already filling for me and chong. Guilty strickened cuz I felt so full that I might put on weight. =X
Taiwan's sky turns black at 5plus pm in which I thought it was time to sleep!
we said our goodbyes went he sent us back to our hotel at CityInn. No picture was taken in between the food session cuz it wasn't like chong to take pictures and I felt I would look like a country bumpkin taking one. LOL.

Sunday, December 14, 2008