"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Makan at 老地方 with Lionel down Serangoon Road (Kitchener Road) yesterday. Had mixed curry rice and some other dishes. Then I asked him to ANYHOW drive and we drove to the CITY. Then we continued driving to Changi Airport, missed T3 and went to Budget Terminal which has nth much there. LOL. After that then we went to T3 to walk walk. Walk walk, talk talk. =)

Today, I just feel so tired. 9 hours of sleep is barely enough. There was the incessant banging of things in the kitchen, vacuuming and other contributaries that interupted my 8th hour sleep. Moreover, ytd job was damn tiring with only Sandra and I staying back to print barcode which was not completed previously.

Oh, I got a P-plate which was intended for me to drive but I just took it home. LOL. It is a gift for passing. LOL.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008