Sunday, November 16, 2008
Genting-ed and Malaka once more yesterday. GEnting was for Chong as he went to gamble. My mum, sister and I went to watch Madagascar and the quality of the film really sucks. There were some point in time that the sound did not work properly; There were no sound at some parts.

These are the parfums which were "inspired" by Miracle Lancome and CK ONE which costs RM 10 each. CHeap! Smells the same too =P Wanted to buy more but the rest doesn't smell so nice.


A yellow and green R.I tee shirt for him and me, respectively. LOL. RM 25. Again, cheap!


White soft flats for Rm39.00, Cheap!
Went to Malaka to have our laksa dinner and chendol dessert. So-So for the Baba laksa as the soup was reboiled but not that hot yet. RM 3.50 for one bowl.
Darling bought 3 packets of 70grams bbq cuttlefish for $10 each and found out that there were other stalls selling like @ $7 per packet. However, he commented that the way the Aunt bbqed the cuttlefish one by one was better than the $7 stall and that the other stall cuttlefish looked "chao dar". LOL. What I commented right after he bought was that he see pretty lady there. =P
Oh, and I tried "bing tang hu-lu"= Candied fruits. Not bad =)
Labels: I'm a cheapo =D
Sunday, November 16, 2008