Saturday, October 25, 2008
Both Darling and I had a very filling dinner at "checks"(dunno if i spelt correctly). I had fish and chips while baby had dunno what pizza. LOL. Both of us shared our foodies. After that, David and Sharon came down to actually have wine and chocolate with us somewhere else. LOL. But we already had two pine of beer down our belly so we just went for the chocolatier. LOL. Erm, I dunno where's that place but it's where the english people hang out. However, we belong to the both english and Chinese people. LOL.HAhA. Maybe when darling update me den i'll have the name of place.(it's just a drive down dunno from checks.)
David ordered 4 plates of chocolatIE stuffs in which I know two easy to rmb ones which are black forest cake and chocolate tart becuz I prefer these two compared to the other two. The blackforest cake was simply light in taste while the chocolate tart is very rich in its chocolate. YUm Yum but very full and sinful! hahahahahha.
In between the talks, I was filtering those that wasn't so relevant for me. LOL.
Well, it was a "wind-down" day for all the stressful people outta!
Saturday, October 25, 2008