Wednesday, October 29, 2008
[Evening]I was not so enthusiastic about eating naan and muttons in the coffee shop just beside the esso station down Jln Malu Malu road (Sembawang). We were served what we ordered; CHeese and Garlic Naan, Mutton Masala and Chicken sth...
The cheese naan I had was so-s0. FIne. However, when I ate the mutton, I felt like revolting. It had a strong mutton smell just like rotten meat. Yet, Darling kept eating like nth is wrong until i mentioned to him. When it finally came to the last piece, he felt that the mutton smells weird too. LOL. So he returned the plate of Masala to the worker and happily ever after, nth came back.
After our meal, we went to the counter to pay up and the guy apologised that the mutton was inedible. Well, Chong's reaction was nonchalant. LOL. It didn't matter so much to him. The bill amounted to $11.20 excluding the spoiled food. The guy was apologetic enough to return $2 of the $10 bill that he took from Chong.
The $2.00 is a kind-apologetic gesture.
[In School]
Yah, pissed as she seems, I'm also fucked up. But, sorry, I can't do it becuz I don't have one down there. However, besides that, there were full of Laughter and scorns in IM room. I felt like I'm sandwiched between the good and the bad. POLITICS! Arghh!
I've also learnt that Shalini plays badminton for her school last time. LOL. But I'll go ahead to booking the court to train with Sandra first. LOL. This is cuz Shalini's recovering from her left sprained ankle(and I kicked it accidentally today). =X
Wednesday, October 29, 2008