"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, October 05, 2008

SO sad, Tuesday is GO BACK TO SCHOOl day... KAOz... These few days seem so BUSY? Been out and rarely had time for my little kid. hahaha... TMr evening will be going down to Siti's place in the evening if nth goes wrong... Waiting for Julia to reply me so that I can give Siti an answer... We're going there to celebrate Hari Raya! OMG~ Just rmbed sth... Gosh~ Maybe I'll meet another fren in the morning! Anyways, checking wif Ain with the meeting is still on... hahahahaha...

Today's a sorrowful day for me; I was trying standing broad jump and while swinging, I landed with a thud on my knees. LOL. Now my right knee is stingly bruised. =X
It shows no coordination with my body already. HAHAHHA.

Sunday, October 05, 2008