"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Thursday, September 25, 2008

Went to collect the long awaited "parcel" that was supposed to be delivered to my mailbox on 19Sep08. Thought I was cheated but well, it's just been lying in the Singapore Post(SP). Received the registration letter on 22Sep to be instructed to collect it within 5 days otherwise it will be returned back to the sender. So I rmbed and went down reluctantly to SP. LOL. Can't they send it to my mailbox? LOL. It's nth huge nor small but tangible [Ain't all tangible things tangible?]

Anyway, the parcel is a "secret" till blah blah blah... Just sth... huhu... During one of the public holidays, I am too will be hardworking enough to collect another "parcel" at novena. Tangible yet intangible after some time.

Hmmm, I'm left with another week and the 27 WEEKS of TEP is gonna begin for me! woah! Responsible CLass PEM just emailed the class about the compulsory orientation that must be attended.

Due to boredom, I ordered BBQ chicken personal pan pizza and 6 honey roasted wings. Ate two slices and 2 wings and kept the rest for my brother(assuming that he should be walloping the whole foodies). Shared the bread with my little parrot too! (So how much calories I consumed?) =X

Thursday, September 25, 2008