"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My brother commented that my holidays are long and that I stay at home to "eat and sleep".

I added :"and lose weight" =D

Yeap, for the past two days beginning Sunday was my diet day. Grapes+smoked ham for breakfast and lunch and dinner out with darling. Not bad. The next day, I weighed myself and shed some 0.6kg. Same diet for Monday though I succumbed to an ice-cream with cone in the afternoon. Today I lose another 0.4kg. Total 1kg!


The long awaited results are out and it isn't good but what can I expect? One part is due to myself, every other parts are due to me too. I didn't study hard for last term and examination was a last minute thing for me.
Though saying that, I didn't do badly enough to pull my gpa down by so much. My GPA still hovers around my previous results just that it's 0.1+++ lower. NO As, No distinction. Nothing below B.

To say, I did not achieve the GPA 3.5 an above which my sister asked me to get.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008