Thursday, September 04, 2008
THe holidays are so boring that I'm starting to rOt big time. And I'm starting to do all soughts of things to "be funny". Rather to deal with time. Quite enjoy it though.
JUst bade my little darling goodbye with two little
dry kisses.Went down to Coastal sand Downtown East to book a chalet room for two days one night on this sun and mon. Boredom is the keyword. Maybe, it's also because I felt like playing Escape theme park all of a sudden. Maybe not. Maybe to chill out with another environment than staying at home or his home. Feel like a couch potato being at home. Eat, watch, sleep.
At least, the chalet gives me a chance to BBQ and play like I nv play before. BBQ like I nv bbq-ed before. It's a family thing and an impromtu decision. Everyone has to work/study the following day except darling and me. Both of us are always the slacker.
Slackers togetherness =D
Also had dinner with ChipLee at a kuku restaurant in which the service was bad that a customer refused to pay for an ala carte whereby (I overheard) the soups weren't served. The lady wearing dress made a big fuss out of it and asked for the manager. Sadly, the manager was of no use. hahaha. It's ironic. I dun even know the name of the restaurant but it's situated in Jln Kayu. Manager
Kayu I think. =X
They're short of labour and I agree with my little darling. LOL.
However, I think they are also slow in delivering the drinks in which can be easily done in a QUICKIE. Well, the labour are cheap and probably it leads to lower productivity level and reluctancy. Other factors too, probably?
Thursday, September 04, 2008