"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, September 08, 2008

The "yesterday" chalet was "quick-ending" though it only comprises of my family members including Benjamin and Chong. LOL. Escape, BBq, Swimming and injuring were what I did.

Personally, I enjoyed most of the food but ate less satay. LOL. The kids and I particularly love cheesy stuffs and it taste better with onions.

[During 7pm plus: WEnt swimming with Chong] Oh, I knocked my forehead and my fragile nose while swimming and had a rather huge bump on the forehead cuz I didn't rub it. Chong rubbed my nose initially. People (my mum and sis) commented that the bump looked like "luo han" fish.
I know! In the pool, Chong wanted to say either "Silly" or "stupid" but didn't say because I banged my head! hahahahaha. I didn't put on the goggle and my hands were at my side. Moreover, I closed my eyes so I didn't notice that i was approaching the wall. Cool! He was nice to massage for me though. =)
p.s I didn't cry. Is it brave?

Btw, I duno how to swim that's why the banging n stuffs.

Oh, and some cranky stuffs happened in between the sleep at night. Wells. =X

[Today] Time also past quite quickly today. Didn't talk much as usual though I listened rather attentively to a person talking. Don't want to reply as there are always reasons blah blah blah. In the end, it's like that. If that's what he wants, it's always what he wants. Nth you say can change him. Really, nothing. Not even the gods above. That's why I chose not to bother so much. =)

He sent me home early which marks the starting of ???

Monday, September 08, 2008