Monday, July 21, 2008
1. Monday got EFMA test (3/4 understood, hopefully, structured isn't really structured as in WORDS. If calculation, it would be best)
2. Monday-Marketing Management Presentation (in which is not prepared at all because of some laptop problem that I can't open the file sent by classmate)3. ICT e-quiz on Thursday (1/3 information stuck in the head)
4. Business Finance test the following week on Tuesday (not yet revised)
5. F&Y presentation the following tuesday too (not done)
6. ICT ICA4 project presentation on following Thursday (not done)
7. Aug is exam period,
Amitobot.
Today's paper was reasonably easy till the extent that I apparently ignored a object costs and GREAT! LOL. I'm gonna lose many marks. Anyway, what's done is done. Who asked me to be so PROUD. LOL.
Well, also had the MM presentation in which I really can't forgive myself for talking behind my grp mates back that when they speak english, it seems that they speak singlish and really SINGLISH. Esp the vases. LOL. I really touch wood that nth happens to me or to my kids next time. *Touch wood* I will not say that my english is fantastic nor good but compared to them, hey! I'm an english speaker for sure! hahahahhaha. But, truly, my Chinese sux big time. LOL.
Watching Dark Night with Darling later. We'll be catching the 8.30pm show at GV yishun. Luckily tomorrow school's gonna start later for me as tmr we'll not need to attend F&Y lecture (for the four of us).
Monday, July 21, 2008