"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, July 20, 2008

Spent 3 hours (as timed by Mr Chong) in TCC near UE square, studying EFMA, practically doing up the tutorials again. LOL. This time in Excel (neater) and I see why there's a need for laptop. However, writing is by far faster compared to typing... LOL... (for my case though I'm not a VERY wols typer)

1. Monday got EFMA test (3/4 understood, hopefully, structured isn't really structured as in WORDS. If calculation, it would be best)
2. Monday-Marketing Management Presentation (in which is not prepared at all because of some laptop problem that I can't open the file sent by classmate)
3. ICT e-quiz on Thursday (1/3 information stuck in the head)
4. Business Finance test the following week on tuesday (not yet revised)
5. F&Y presentation the following tuesday too (not done)
6. ICT ICA4 project presentation on following Thursday (not done)
7. Aug is exam period, Amitobot.

So many things, well... Hope to be done for this semestral anyway! Just trying to do my best for my ICAs and examination(individual results are by most better than in groups-for my case and does not apply to anyone else unless under afew circumstances.)

Chong, on the other hand is busy doing "Chapalang" jobs, property, engineering, what else? LOL. Hope that he can get a project secured and let it be a head-start for him in his profession again. Really, for some reason...I think, I know. hahaha.

Sunday, July 20, 2008