"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, June 13, 2008

I've been attending(not regularly but almost regularly =X) the tennis session booked by darling and his friends(ShaoQiang & Peisi, Weiyang & Weisin) in the recent past few weeks. OH, I did not play but just looked at them play. Well, the ladies will just sit there and watch their husbands though I watch over my boyfriend and some available guy. =D

Hmmm, over the days, they've been improving (I used the words "have been") and that over the days, I've been slacking my days away. Well, why am I still there?

GUess my darling knows me better (= hahahahhaha.
There's a cute guy to look at(really?). hahahha. Remember, I did not say HANDSOME. hahahahaha.

But well, think I've gotta get a pretty looking diary to keep track on my activities (If not I'm going to bust my YOuth project) Though these are just words, I guess I should just stop procrastinating and start on it.

Labels:


Friday, June 13, 2008