"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, April 18, 2008

Thought there were a numbers of apparels stores in Bukit Panjang Plaza but was conceded after experiencing the minimal apparel outlets it have.

HOwever, I went to Popular and got a NOn-Fiction book, an autobiography by Benazir Bhutto-Daughter of the East and started embarking on the unveiling the stories. Somehow, I just got interested in reading Non-Fiction stories which aren't fairy-taled at all. Like Duh~

I'm not an ardent reader and neither would I complete the book in a day or two. =X I just like taking my own sweet time completing the book and learn some interesting phrases. =)

The sky above look like it's bright yet sad; It's gonna rain. Still, it's not going to hinder my movement to Orchard to get some casuals, hopefully.

My little noisy-pampered parrot just rang its santa bell and I looked over to see a sparrow in the kitchen. So was it trying to inform me that there's a invasion in my house? LOL. I see another sparrow on my window grill. Cute, deceivingly. NOw, my parrot's on my shoulder, savaging my untidy hair, making all soughts of funny noises that gives me goosebumps. I guessed it has mastered on how to make girls excited from the ears. LOL.


And so, now is 7.17pm and yuppp, I went to Orchard road with Chong for a little while to eat with my mum and then we left to shop for a very little while before we left the place for him to settle some things regarding work. I went to WH at B2 and got a top/dress and then a skirt which was on discount @$13. What's more, I fit into the skirt which is probably because I've become fatter =X The dress was not on discount but overall i thought it was a good buy! hahahaha. Anyway, it's a good saving for chong too. =)

Friday, April 18, 2008