"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, April 19, 2008

While having car wash at some petrol kiosk, I remembered that something unusual had happened this morning, enough to wake me up from my dream.

That was the flickering blue-white light that past through my window panes in the wee hours of the morning, around 3.17am(according to my hp). TThunder came after lighting but this was scary, the lighting, for the first time,the bright blue light shone through my window panes and the wall reflected the lights. Initially, I thought my laptop and the paper bags surrounding it will be up on fire. So I dragged myself out of bed reluctantly and fearfully to bring my laptop away from the bags.

Saying that, Darling also shared that he was awaken by the not so thunderous like of thunder. the lights were scary too he said. ALso, he brushed away his thoughts that there was a bomb attack in SIngapore. He said that his sister said it might be a UFO. LOL. Maybe. However, when I woke up, it was drizzling. Well, I can't be that imaginative but I can be white. LOL.

What can I say? Sensitive people just wakes up. My sister beside me was still sleeping not realising that there were lights in the room.

Saturday, April 19, 2008