"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Thursday, April 24, 2008

Had a Strawberry mask while browsing through RISIS.COM about some fascinating gifts and a ring which I like, particularly. LOl. SHow you! (=



It's gotta be a whole brand new idea for me! LOL. Interesting little figurines with symbolic meanings to them.(Can be found there) =D

Expensive but meaningful. Comparing to other jewellery, it's much cheaper- I guess? LOL.

Oh, and I'm pondering if I should get that Sapphire ring.

I'll go down and take a look tmr at the same time collect my levi's jeans which I sent for alteration at Takashimaya. LOl. Centrepoint got one RISIS store. Hehehehehee. =P

P.S. I came to know of the existence of RISIS while reading SEVENTEEN- A magazine. IT has caught my attention and it's meant for Mother's Day Gift. Not really. I think it's catered for both. HAhahaha.

On the other side of the picture, Darling's body isn't that good. Rather, he's feeling weak. He's down with a major sore throat and yuuup, his beloved got him some different flavours of Strepsils(which he thanked me for) to sUCK if not he'll be drinking his "remedy" honey water. LOL. He's a doctor of his own and so will not DOCTOR another DOCTOR. LOL.

Thursday, April 24, 2008