"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Had a April Fool joke with darling this morning by calling him and pretending that I was at his gate when I was actually at home, just awake. LOl. SO he thought I was really early to be at his house. He was still in bed. =D

Cant help but lOL when he actually asked his brother-in-law to open the gates while his b.i.l was like "why?"(there's no one there) LOL.

Ok, end of today's story.

Oh yah, yesterday's CCK's first level house is FOS(full of shit/surpirses). Darling was supposed to handover the place and guess what? when we went in the kitchen, I noticed a big cockroach beside his slipper and I shouted in disgust. He jerked a little but was calm. Gross as it may seem, he accidentally stepped on it and dead it went. OMg, next came more cockroaches in which made me scream like a mad woman and I ran out of the infested house, leaving him to terminate those "gross sh*t". Yucks. I mean, they're of no malice but I'm just afraid of one. Well, Darling is that brave and calm little one =D I'm that coward, agitated big one. =X

Tuesday, April 01, 2008