Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Tomorrow's gonna and gotta be a busy day for me, whole day entirely in school from early morning 7am till 8pm. Shag, I guess I would be but well, to see the freshmen do "those kind of silly" things really might pay off the long day ahead =) hahaha. Friday will be the second day of orientation and who knows what's gonna be theattendance rate. I myself wasn't present on the second day last year. Too Shag, too Lazy and follow trend =X
FOS. It slipped off my mind again to check out for afew chearleading cheers to break the silence. Crap. And this is already my sleeping time. I pray hard that tmr's class would not be so deadly. Different faces, different personalities, Amitobot.
One of my groupmates from the OGl camp asked me about my Display pic on msn. Who is that person beside me. I replied "my to-be-husband =D". She thought it was funny and replied "AHAHAHA!" and a thumbs up =)
whoo!!! Activites!!! =D
Wednesday, April 09, 2008