"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, April 11, 2008

Alas! Everything regarding OGL is finally over. =)
Had a SUPER GREAT day solo-ing myself with my PeterPan-BM0804. Hey, solo-ing is not a bad thing afterall =)

Initially, it was worrying when I see no one coming when it was already like 9.15am. However, Shilong was like "Bm04 OGL... where are you?" hahaha. I super-duper make my way through there and "POP", saw two peepx there and following, 10 more came. =D

We had a total of 13 people excluding me in the attendance list today! cool! It's Half the full class strength and I don't dare ask for more.

The wet activities were extremely fun and made us seem closer together-Doing things together with them, having fun at the same time, strategizing. =)

The people who came are namely: Derrick Goh, WeiDe, WeiCheng, Pillay(Narayana), MiaSim, Benjamin, Brenda, Sharifa, Sindhu,XiuLin,Menting, Siewpeng and a new trfed girl named Cheryl.

The other half part of the time was like OGls praising that I had a group of freshmen who stayed longer till almost the end of the Grand Finale and well, they TOTALLY ROCKX. XOXO.

A pity that I left the class's contact list with Brenda(the selected class rep.hehe).
=) Wanted to msg them about their long-lasting spirit and that I love them all. =D

Oh yah, played Captains ball today with some of the OGL's and my freshies. =) Scored my first goal for my freshies and I had to leave them for OGL gathering.

"HIP-HIP HOORAY!"

(BM CHEER)
1.
IF I were a BM Student(Vampire's son), who would I marry?
I will marry a BM student(Vampire's daughter), more than anybody.
She can Study(s*ck), I can Study(s*ck), we can study(s*ck) tgt.
In the middle of the night, study(s*ck) one another.

2.
We will, we will...
Shoot you BAng!
Shoot you Piang!
Shoot you! Shoot you!
Ping Pong Piang!
GoGo Gag Gag, We gotta GagGag *2
Ooooooh...... BM!

Friday, April 11, 2008