"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, April 27, 2008

When 27/04/08 ends, there comes 28/04/08; Never ending journey but a new beginning awaits.

Year 2, Sem 1 is beginning in afew hours time. All the way man! (=

No matter where, how, when, why or who you learned from, you just realise their mistakes and never want to falter. However, if I ever fall, I'll just get up and continue embarking on my journey until I malfunction. Because if we never fall or learn the process of falling, would we know our mistakes? So, I'll learn from the few instances. -To my beloved "Air-hole". =D

Really, I think I hate small things apart from my small asset. That book divider cramps things up but still my stuffs can stand. =/ Small things are never enough for my consumption. How small should things be all depends on individual so... don't ask me whether this or that is big or small. Size is based on perceived perception. I'm such a grumbler. LOL. Nevermind, still must thank nice little ah chong for getting me such a nice grey little ah chong^2. hahahahahahaha. (=

Sunday, April 27, 2008