"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, April 06, 2008

Today was spent rather fruitfully with darling at home then to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve with his mum, 4th sis(Carol), niece(Shan Shan) and not forgetting us. Great sweatout! =) hahaha. Before the walk and run(Chong), we had "dinner" with his elder sis and husband also at Mayim if I did not get the name of the restaurant wrongly. Lol.

I'm tired partly due to consuming hoegarden shared with him @ Blooie's.

NOw, I'm dreading for the arrival of tmr.

"First thing first," there's driving lesson. 2ndly, I came to NOT like the instructor who took me since the beginning. 3rdly, I've OGL meeting from 2pm-4pm in sch. 4thly, Got tuition from 6.30pm-9.30pm. Lastly, not much time for him tmr =(

How sad can life be? Very.

However, if I look at it at a different point of view, it's not a sad life afterall =X

And one disgusting thing found at his place: Two human faeces were found in front of the only lift of his blk and another just beside the lift. Totally obscene. Ok, and got a rumor that it was from a mentally unstable middle-age woman from his blk number plus 1. However, one thing I noticed was that, I'VE NOT SHIT THAT MUCH BEFORE. ONE OF THE FAECES IS EQUIVALENT TO LIKE TWO DAYS OF MINE?

Can it be so much, I wonder. Perhaps, it isn't the mentally unstable woman's download but some maniac doing that. Btw, it was nicly done up like a ice-cream poop. :X

Sunday, April 06, 2008