Saturday, April 05, 2008
In the afternoon, we had fried carrot cake(white for me, black for him-it's the usual scenario) at Sin Ming Road and then we proceeded to bishan J8 Shi Lin to eat oyster mee sua to be replaced by scallops as they encounter a shortage of oysters. LOl. Still, oyster is not so much a concern for me but the mee sua is!!! hahaha. Love Vinegar, so I came to love the mee sua too! CHeap and good! only $3.50
Want to eat oyster mee sua must go Plaza Sing basement 1 to eat. Only $3.30 but the shop name I don't know. It's JUST beside/opposite Pizzahut. We went to the library after eating and dar borrowed 3 chinese novels which ended up staying in his car for the entire of today.
Wondered if he had brought it up along with him now(10.50pm).(In the mid-afternoon)After sleeping(both) for almost 2-3 hours at his house, we went for dinner at Changi Village to have MY KangKong vegetable, Stingray and "HOtPlate" Tofu. Not forgetting that we had sugarcane juice along with the somewhat spicy food.
Ok, the dishes above are SOME of my favourites and my dearie is trying to accomodate me. LOl. I think he loves eating them too =) hahaha.
I'm easy and less costly to satisfy, and he agreed with me =D
Saturday, April 05, 2008