"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, April 28, 2008

Should be doing my tutorial as now is already 10.14pm (according to my notebook). Well, first day in school can be boring till you feel exhausted. The clock in the evening time went ticking real fast and I had just a quick bite at home and rushed out for tuition again( reached at 6.12pm, left at 6.35pm, reached boy's house @ 6.55pm).
Basically, tutorial was just about "this and that", really, and we got released so much earlier till it makes one just feeling an asshole. The first lecture of SCM was so uninteresting that I totally switched off after not understanding what the heck that lecturer is trying to convey. I see my classmates dozing off. A bad experience after all. Blame it Monday Blues perhaps. =X Hopefully, it's just because he aint loud enough to catch my attention. He wasn't using the MICRoPhone that for sure is one reason that the back row aint listening. Well, I wanted to ask him why can't he just use the mic to speak or is he just so shy? hahahaha. Maybe, the Mic isn't working yet. =(

At home to be in the room can be really solitary and I love the feel of it. Sitting on the chair, typing, no one to care of and no need to care to people's need. Needn't satisfy them at all! Sometimes, it's really hard satisfying all people. I'm not the selfish kind, so it's hard for me to reject.

However, our clASS is lucky to have a SBM manager as our class Personal Mentor. SHe's really effective and efficient, doing all sorts of things that she can to get us notified. SHe knws that we don't check our sch email(which asshole does I dunno) so she got our personal email address individually. She also takes the effort to msg us about events. A one of a kind; Rare species. (=
I think there's a reason why she's SBM manager. =D

Also, I just saw David's blog and thinks that darling should see the recent post on 27/04/08. (=

I hope tmr would be better.

Monday, April 28, 2008