Wednesday, April 30, 2008
AlrgihtXxx... Got my role of responsibility to do for NE(national education)... Am the rep for NE and became busy for that period of time after the talk till lecture started like
real "proper". LOL.
Rights, there's a few groups doing project, watching videos n attending some military thingy called BMTC. To get all the names up for videos and BMTC, there was like HUimin "HERE n THERE". lol. It got all so fun to see people who want "video" to negotiate with other people to exchange with them. Well, in the end, all's done up. LOL. However, after the project, I guess I still need to consolidate the projects into a disc. Yes, one disc. (=
Ok, talking about the lecture, I already had a so called "bet" saying that the lecturer(for a certain subject) would say, "oh, this is simple, you can read yourselves,". I told these things to some of my classmates who was taught by that 'cher before, namely shalini and zhang yu. AS if I hit"ted" jackpot, there he went skipping the ppt slides when there's blanks for us to fill in. How nice of that lecturer. Well, a leopard never changes its spots. And I geuss the lecture is simply so easy that we can get a distinction for it,
LIKE REAL. =X
HOwever, there's also a compliment for him, he taught "me"-us how to ask/throw back questions,
like sensibly.
I still rmb, eg. Which one will you choose?
1) A twisted wire or
2) Fibre Optic
A person who don't understand will ask back "what are they?"
The sensible ones would question " what is the cost?", "WHat is the performance?", etc.
Again, he's referring to
"speak the language" example like speaking the language of MS access. This was what I can vividly rmb him saying lsat semester. LOL.
WEll, the twisted wire and fibre optics are what practcally goes into my head and the rest of whatever is in the lecture notes didn't register into my head.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008