"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, March 24, 2008

The hours so free, I used it entirely.

SSDC->PDL->School->SHalini->briefing->KFC->Table Tennis->Chong->Home.

I vaguely remember many in betweens or I chose not to say. Some are just meant to be kept private. For our own PVT consumption. Lol.

We were into people holding hands(he and I), being together(friends and r/s), ditching and then money issues(on a gal marrying a guy who is just the ave looking guy but has $$). n_n

The ritcher scale that we were or perhaps I said what makes us "together" is that I'm the in between western and traditional person- I'm neutral. Lol. Without thinking much, he nodded his head. LOl. I inferred he's also in the in-between. Inference is what I do so I actually inferred from what he was saying. LOl. And I made a hypothesis that he's pivoted towards the traditional ritcher scale. hmmm. This might not be true but it's my hypothesis and inferences. =)

It's the character which brings us together =D

PS. I already said it's for our pvt consumption. Go to bed! Lol. *TRuCE*

Monday, March 24, 2008