"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, March 30, 2008

Two days of physical training- OGL camp left me totally exhausted and aching all over my body and legs. And especially when I want to cough, my stomach muscles ache like sh*t. Lol.

Ice- breaking, Island, cheers and haunted trials are part of the games we started playing like only 11am; we were supposed to be in school at 9am on that day.

Oh, and on the first day of the camp, I was already missing my dear chong. Even when they confiscated the OGLs hp, I still managed to get it back at night and msg my dear darling.(that's when I have idling time) Darling was kind enough to wake up and message me back =D

He surprised me yesterday by coming to school since 6pm and uh oh(I saw the message only after 7 plus pm), he had to wait for me for like 3.5 hours till I went up to Sharleen and told her that I've to go, after the mass cheer. In between the "free-and-easy", I met him. (Oppx, there were camera and we XxX) hahahahha. I didn't notice the black rounded camera until I looked far ahead. Lol.

However, time past really quickly in the afternoon after our embarkment on our SBM hunts and station games. =) The second day was fun but still tiring because the achings were brought forward from Friday's physical games.

Sunday, March 30, 2008