Friday, March 21, 2008
Forgot to blog about YESTERDAY. YAh, because work seems stressful for me and him yesterday, he wanted to relax or rather, chill out at a Thai Pub. In the end, we ended up in ILLY, beside OCBC centre. =D
Why? because we can't find the thai pub which he can't remember where since his first trip during last October. Lol. SO actually, after afew walks to several pubs, we ended up in a quieter one. Yuppp.
He had half-pine of Hoe-garden, I had green apple Martini which he chose for me and warned me of the side-effects. So, he says that I should not drink too many cups of it for the effect will come only after drinking unlike beer. Hmmm, but yah, I believed.
Anyway, his face always can't escape the evidence of beer. Lol. Red... Well, and mine was still white. =P
After drinking, we drove down to have porrigde at ChinaTown, known to be good, situated beside the CK departmental store. Also, I requested for BBQ wings and I ate it the most =)
Somehow, the porridge looked and tasted alittle watery which wasn't like that when I ate it like FEW YEARS back?LOl. I guess because it's different chefs and probably the mood of the chef does play a part in the foodie.
Chong my Love! I love HIM
Friday, March 21, 2008