Sunday, March 23, 2008
Had Sakae Sushi last evening with the JC peepx(fare-well dinner for Dung[pronounced as Yunm] but did not eat much as it was not really appetizing. Hmmm, then to MOS from "half-an-hour" to 1 hour with the few of them again with new people like Derrick, Dung, Rohan and Ravin, again. The dancing part in the cage started late so everything was late =( But we bought drinks and shared amongst ourselves. Orange juice with vodka? The drink we drank the day before too.
Supposedly, 4 more girls were supposed to join us but in the end, don't know what happened, they waited for us outside. =[
Apart from those, there was behind the scene.
Backstaged crew cum boyfriend, Mr Chong, waited for me for the whole evening, sending me there, then leaving me alone for two hours, then meeting me again, then bought something for me, then drove me to MOS, again, waited for me for another hour and then driving me home. I know how boring and impatient this can be. It's no reason why one can be frustrated. Really, but I was thinking- 1)After eating, I should leave because he's waiting for me. 2) Dance and really get out fast.
I know.
Still, I feel bad. Guilty, for making him wait. However, thankful that he waited for me, though, impatiently but willingly. =]
Sunday, March 23, 2008