"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ton9 soughtta a blast! Lol.

Went out with Ain and we pratically spent most of our time at the mosaic music festival outside the Esplanade. Lol. but we didn't stay on till 10.15pm where there should be another band playing.

Hmmm, before that, I bought a MNG sunglass which I wanted to "just buy a sunglass" that badly... To hide my **Er Hem**, beautiful eyes. LOl. She wanted to get one too but nope, she didn't. Lol. Still, we went to women secrets and we both wanted to get the same bra but she ended up getting it only. Actually, I think I should get it. It's on Discount!!! Most of them... Lol. Some that I wanted have got no size ='(

Neyway, most of the things that I like, including shoes(heels, sandals, slippers, etc) HAS NO size. Why? Singaporeans and I have the same feet size, taste and probably discount-faced!!! LOl... I don't deny that discounts really works on me!!!

Overall, I thought I loved the Hoo-Haa! =)

Well, if I had all the money I need.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008