"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, March 09, 2008

I'm back[10.05pm now] and I'm loading the movie called lust, caution which was screened not long ago in the theatres. Hmmm, a rather long show but somehow I am interested in it. Apart from the nudity scenes (which I've not watched yet), the seriousness of the acting was displayed that was what really enticed me. You see the actor/ress all looking so prim and proper.

Was watching it halfway, nearing part 1 when chong came and said that we've to go tgt to dairy farm(to settle some stuffs) and then send me home. =X heehee. But was watching another drama with him called "Gorgeous", a HK movie by Shu Qi and Jackie Chan. Heard from darling that it was quite a long time show. Still, I came to like it too. =)

Don't know why, I just saw tear drop on his shirt while watching Gorgeous. LOl. Maybe he yawned or found the show touching. hmmm?

Well, after this, I don't think I can continue with the show as the nude scenes are coming up and Yupp, not that appropriate to watch it at this time. LOl. TSk. What a pity!

Neway, Darling should be feeling better right now but in the afternoon he was chilly. He was lying on the bed most of the time I was with him.

Darling: I want to say is though you're RIGHT for saying Antibiotics "cannot take much" but since you've not taken any for any consecutive days, you are not and have not OVERDOSE(cannot take much) yourself. Same for other prescribed medicines.

I think I've proven you wrong. I know and i think you're going to laugh this off. And I know you'll be calling me up, next. LOl.

Want me to ... you more? See a doctor if you're still unwell tmr. Love ya =)

Sunday, March 09, 2008