Saturday, March 01, 2008
Since morning, I've been with ChongTeckYau. LOL. Yes, my darling whom I keep having ***Dreams*** of him these few days.
Hmmm, he has been rather busy with calls and viewings though most clients were late and HEY! he's always punctual. Maybe it's either he's always punctual or give it a missed because of ME (though not always) =D
And so, I've been following him to places for viewing at I thought one was not bad for maybe single or couple accomodation but kinda abit on the high side for a 2-bedroom "loft"(hopefully i spelled it correctly). What to do? This people are F*cking rich and so can afford a 2-bedroom apartment. Almost like a studio as what I heard from chong as he was talking to me about it but i wasn't paying much attention to him- Only listening bits and pieces of his words. HAha. I was only having selective attention as I was also using my hp to capture the tiny house. Rather cool with computerised door system into the house. Like what I watched in a Korean Drama, My Lovely Samsoon. The guy's apartment's door. LOL.
After that, we proceeded for another viewing at G.S- The lousy maintained house by the previous tenant which gave my darling much trouble. The owner is to be blamed too. Chong also lah! T.Y should be blamed for relenting so much that the stupid owner is so reliant on him and took so much advantage of him. A screwed business man( the owner ) but a failed one I suppose. Sometimes, dealing with this kinda customers can be irritating at times but what to do? They're by nature so irritating. The business man has got
small balls I said to CHong, previously. LOL. Well, i come to dislike the owner for how he treated my baby. Whoever is against my baby is against me!
Oh! Dinner was at Pizza hut and we ordered beef lasagne and hawaain pizza plus my bowl of mushroom soup which I never want to miss. LOL. haiwaain Pizza nice and beef lasagne was yummy. When I was just having my first portion of lasagne, chong was already eating it all finish!!! LOl. And I looked up at him and he stopped eating. HAHA. The portion was great though. Sufficient for our little and huge appetites.
i reciprocate my love for you, darling. I love you
Saturday, March 01, 2008