"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, March 10, 2008

Today's that Lala-day. Everything seems lala-ed.

Ok, I don't know what I'm saying. Probably it's Monday blues, I forgot to bring my wet, black umbrella home and I walked home, alone, drenched. I left the brolly at my work place and decided not to go up to take. Well, the word today is decided. LOl.

Secondly, after tutoring both Weilun and Weiling, I received a call and she said that 'cher, you forgot to bring your jacket home"
Well, I didn't want to go up again and then said "how?" she replied saying "I keep for you," "and give you next week when you come."

WEll, she decided for me again. And I decided to live without the brown, espirit jacket.

Moreover, somehow, I decided to take the bus home. Was contemplating to take taxi home but decided not. See? it's decided... 804 was fast to reach interchange but 812 to my house was a freaking long wait. I was left to stone for awhile like 15minutes. 2 buses of 812 towards chong pang past the 812 I was taking. Some people were annoyed I guess.

Alright, alright, put this monday blues away!!!

Wednesday shall be the nightz out for me and my friends? LOl. To party, to celebrate a friend acheivement also to hang out. It has been a long time since we really dated each other outta!!! =)
Hopefully, hopefully nothing just change our plans for I really want to badly go out have some partying too. P.S I don't know if I like partying but the idea seems great, yah?
hooray! Darn the rest! LoL...

Monday, March 10, 2008