Tuesday, March 18, 2008
The thought of sem 2 results being released later or tmr(12am or 6am) and to say it's good or bad, tomorrow is the start of my driving pratical lesson, really send jitters down my spine.
oh!? Can I say I'm prepared for the bad but not for the worse? OMG. Wonder if the result I see is not what I prepared for, for it becomes really bad. Thinking about it since work to in the train and again @ home. I calculated, my sem 2 GPA cannot go down to 3.1667 ( from acheiving one C ) OMG.
Hopefully, really,"Alah, Amitobot, Alleuyah, Indian?GOD?" , I really don't fall below this score. OMG. OMG. OMG.
Should I be sleeping later? or Should I wait till 12am? peel the apple in front of the mirror? And then I see my scores?
Ok, I'm freakily scared. Not of ghost (at this moment) but my results.
I pray hard
Tuesday, March 18, 2008