Sunday, March 30, 2008
FOr one stupid and blur mistake, I replied an email which apparently can be msn-ed across.
1stly I didn't bothered to look who added me in his contact.
2ndly, I just went to check my email and saw my facil's mail. My surname was typed as Wang instead of Wong and I replied his email. LOL. He was online.
3rdly, I totally forgotten that someone added me till that person(apparently my facil) msned me and said " Do you really have to mail me when I'm online?" =X hahahaha...
4thly, and I realised that I was totally oblivious.
Since that friday, I really had lesser quality time with my little boy. Today, I went out to lunch out at suki sushi(Cineleisure) and shop(far East) with mum, sis and bro plus Sunny(mum's godson?) hahahaha. Ok, my body's still aching badly and when I want to cough, it's worse. LOl. So today I only had less than 2 hour with him. MEt him at 8pm, came back at 9 plus almost ten. Lol. We went to have dinner at Ajisen Ramen at Novena-Square 2.
ANyway, next week I'll not be going to work but still have tuition on mon, tue and thurs =X
Also, darling would be more or less be busy for the three days as he said and so I'm really fine with it unlike some other times. LOl.
Tired as he is, I'm going to bed. Ciao.
Sunday, March 30, 2008